I have stayed here numerous times before & always found it & the staff of a high standard.
Welcome to Bethesda Café.
Bethesda Café is open to public:
Take a Tour - Interactive View
- Mon-Fri: 8.00am – 3.30pm
- Saturday: 9.00am – 3.00pm
- Sunday: 9.00am – 3.30pm
- Public Holidays: Closed
* Closing hours may be subject to change.
The Café menu includes Hot & Cold Main meals such as Smoked salmon Open Sandwiches , variety of Sushi, Chef’s choice of Salads , Quiches, Curry of the Day , Home made pies, Vegetarian and non Vegetarian Foccacias and Sweets and Pastries from our bakery at affordable prices.
With stunning views across the Freshwater Bay the Bethesda Cafe is the perfect setting to enjoy a coffee or to have lunch or breakfast with plenty of seating, including lounge areas. Papers and Magazines are available including today’s West Australian, and there's an area appropriate for children with toys. Local art is always on display, and available for purchase.
For booking or function enquires please call (08) 9340 6417
- Special Functions & Events
- We serve special functions at our eye catching Cafe premises. Our menu for the special functions is available.
For further information, Please contact:
Hotel Services Manager
Phone: (08) 9340 6330
- Disabled Access
- The Cafe is situated in the main foyer and has easy disabled access with a set-down and pick-up bay available and disabled toilets adjacent to the coffee shop.