To all the amazing nursing staff. I have been truly impressed by the level of nursing expertise and kindness.
As a patient, kindness is so appreciated, it alleviates anxiety. Thank you so much for making a difficult experience incredibly pleasant.
Perth Shoulder Clinic
Perth Shoulder Clinic situated in Bethesda Hospital Claremont offers a dedicated shoulder surgery service providing the most-up-to-date care for all disorders of the shoulder.
Dr Grant Booth MBCHB FRACS
Dr Booth trained in orthopaedic surgery in Perth and then undertook a fellowship in shoulder surgery in Milan, Italy. He holds a public appointment at the Royal Perth Hospital.
He offers the full range of shoulder surgery including:
- Arthroscopic and open surgery for instability and rotator cuff pathology
- Shoulder arthroplasty including revision arthroplasty
- Surgery for fractures about the humerus, scapula and clavicle
Dr Sven Goebel MD FRACS
After completing training in Orthopaedic Surgery in Perth Dr Goebel gained invaluable experience during fellowships in Munich, Germany in Sports Orthopaedic Surgery and in Annecy, France in Shoulder Surgery.
His main interests are:
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery
- Arthroscopic and open instability surgery
- Shoulder Arthroplasty including revision surgery
- Surgery for fractures of the shoulder girdle
For more information on the services available please contact us at: