I was extremely happy with the care I received at Bethesda. The receptionist, the admissions clerk were friendly and helpful & the nurses were all friendly and professional. The surgeon & anesthetist were also friendly & professional.
Bethesda Hospital was established for a reason - to actively contribute and make a difference in the community and the world in which we live.
- Bethesda’s Objects define that reason for being, the Mission, with a recognition that the Organisation was established for charitable purposes and as a public benevolent institution for the relief of poverty, sickness, suffering and helplessness and to provide holistic care without discrimination. Today, Bethesda Hospital conducts its operations with a modern and sustainable business approach, leveraging off its strong Christian-based values, and keen to further extend the work for which it was established.
Jesus said…”Heal the sick there, and say; the Kingdom of God has come to you…”
- These words from St Luke’s Gospel have been very true for Bethesda Hospital for nearly 70 years, truly reflecting God’s love in healing the sick and helping people to become more aware of the importance of a wholeness in healing, not only of body, but also of mind and spirit.
- Our values of professionalism, respect, integrity, compassion and empathy set the framework for the delivery of our Mission.
- The Bethesda Board of Directors is committed to ensuring that the Organisation remains true to its Mission, responding to local needs and serving as an effective steward of the funds it receives.
- At Bethesda, we seek God’s healing through Christian Ministry and prayer, clinical excellence and professional counselling, seeking to care for every aspect of a person’s wellbeing, whether spiritual, medical or emotional.