Gods presence is undoubtedbly within the building and grounds of this hospital. The total management, administration and all staff are to be commended.
Information for Doctors
Bethesda Hospital is an acute secondary level not-for-profit private Hospital located in Claremont Western Australia.
The hospital has nine operating rooms, two in-patient wards with an itegrated special nursing unit, and a day surgery unit with single patient rooms. All Theatres are equipped with wireless network coverage for internet use which is available to Surgeons, Surgical Assistance and Anaesthetists.
The Hospital provides a wide range of elective surgical and medical services including Orthopaedic, Urology, Gynaecology, General Surgery, Pain Management, Oral, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
The general wards are well appointed with sweeping views of the swan river, including day room facilities for patients and visitors.
Additionally the hospital has a nationaly recognised Palliative Care unit.
- Information on working at Bethesda Hospital
- For more information on the Hospital and services, or to check for theatre list availability please contact Deborah Bell, Perioperative Services Manager either on (08) 9340 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinician Accreditation
- In order to admit patients, operate, or render professional services at Bethesda Hospital, GPs and Medical Specialists must be accredited to hold clinical privileges.
- Bethesda Hospital By-Laws
Bethesda Hospital - Code of Conduct
- Completed applications should be returned to the Accreditation Officer, who can be contacted on:
Applications must include the following:
- Phone: (08) 9340 6398
- Fax: (08) 9340 6399
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Bethesda Hospital, 25 Queenslea Drive Claremont, WA, 6010
Once the above is received, it is submitted to the next Credentialing and Scope of Practice Committee meeting.
- Visiting Medical Practitioner
- Surgical Assistant and Allied Health
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Certificate
- Annual Registration Certificate for Medical Board of Western Australia/AHPRA
- Qualifications e.g. degrees and diplomas
- Fellowship certificates (if applicable) plus certificates of participation or compliance with CPD requirements
- Radiation Licence (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Working with Children Check
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Quality Accreditation
- Bethesda Hospital is fully accredited to the Australian Council of Healthcare Standards.